Monday, April 6, 2009

me + my 1st.

i'm webb & I am 1/3 of F2L.

just a quick breakdown...56.5% of my post will be about Sports (mostly Basketball), 24.3% about entertainment, 14.8% devoted to chicks/babes & the last 4.4% just general thoughts. so enjoy.
& now to pop my post cherry.

This is Christina Hendricks & she has the best clevage ever. She plays a secretary on the Tv Drama "Mad Men" which is on AMC. Ok show, its set in the 60s I think and is about an Advertising firm that trys to keep up with the then blossoming America. But back to Ms. Hendricks and her cleavage. Rarely do you find a nicely mixed Ginger, its either nice body/ok face or eh body/amazing face so she is definately breaking the mold. You could go as far to name her the "Lebron James of all Gingers". Here are three pictures of Christina & her never ending cleavage. Enjoy and in case anyone was wondering, they are 100% Silicon-Free.




2 comments: