Sunday, May 3, 2009

I have figured out life...

For anyone who is searching for the meaning of life I am pretty sure I figured it out today. While on a fun filled trip to St. Augustine with the Parker family I was hit with the true meaning of life. That of course being babe-scoping.

We all were sitting down enjoying a fun-filled dinner of assorted seafoods when the hostist caught my eye. I realized she had all the predetermined babe qualifications.

1. She wasn't fat.
2. Tight body, like a tiger.
3. Looked like she needed some direction in life.
4. Possibly be a spinner.

After figuring this out a decided to get into the "creeper mode". This is where you stare at her every chance you get. This is best done when wearing sun glasses. But, if you are a hardcore scoper, you do this even without.

Next comes the part where you tell all of your friends that she "wants to ask you your name". This doesn't actually mean she wants to know your name. This is a cool way of saying she is checking you out and maybe is boning you with her eyes.

This step rarely actually takes place for most of us. Only Tim gets to this point most of the time. He is a lot more of a babe magnet then the rest of us. Webb is usually the one who doesn't even try or tells the rest of us that a babe is scouting us... usually meaning they are checking out Tim. Parker just sits in the corner and cries and says no babe will ever like him. As for me, I just wing it and lie about babes looking at me.

So anyways, all in all, all we ever do is check out babes and say the samethings everytime. So babes be aware... if we are around... we are looking at you!

No comments:

Post a Comment