Monday, December 14, 2009

Guess who's back....



No, no no... not him, ME! I know that you have all missed me but I am back. My life became very crazy and busy but I am not able to come back and entertain all four of my fans. Ok, I lied my life didn't get busy I just stopped writing for no reason.
Well, lets take a look at what has changed since my last writing...
- I am now a resident of Orlando, Fla. (This post was written in Ocala, Fla. however)
- The Cowboys have ended their streak of terrible December play. (Just kidding)
- Kentucky basketball is back in full force like I said they would be after they got that great recruiting class. 10-0 on the season and ranked #3 in the nation.
- Webb has finally become and man and is preparing to move out of Ocala to persue his dream of having a future... we will have to wait and see if this actually comes true.
- On a sad not, I now work at Hollister... yes, that gay store that smells like cologne and is really dark with loud music. I needed a job in Orlando and that's what I got so, shut up!
- The babe amount has hit epic numbers in Orlando for me... I have to swat some away because I am still busy with another. (Ya, I lied)
I am happy to say F2L is now ready to take off again. Expect much of the same as before:
*JOHN WALL*
WEBB'S THOUGHTS ON UGLY GIRLS
RANDOM THOUGHTS ABOUT ANNOYING THINGS
AND MORE...

No comments:

Post a Comment