Monday, December 14, 2009

X-mas 09...Wish List.

I am 21 years old. I do have a Christmas Wish List. Yes, I did send out three individual emails to my mom, dad & childless aunt (No CHILD! why not waste money on your sisters!) describing exactly what I wanted. Yes, I did include internet links to each item. No, I dont need any of these things. To bad I dont have a girlfriend who is head over heels for me & willing to spend all mom & dad's money on me. [Mental Note: Start looking ferciously for women around may (july bday) & october (xmas) that way all my needs ;) can be fulfilled] Now that we got that out of the way......onto the list!!

1. Asics Gel Lyte iii - $100


2. More Tim Tebow Crying moments (but only with someone clutching his head) - $2


3. Not to be ugly - Priceless

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how I love you. Good thing you found that girlfriend. Too bad she doesn't have mom & dad's $$$ to spend ;)

    ReplyDelete