Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Newport Connection

Like Webb has mentioned, F2L has taken alittle step back here in the past few days. Let it be known we have not forgotten about our loyal followers (aka the three of us and probably Tim and no babes).

My reason for my recent Hiatus (ya, don't know if I spelled that one quite right) is alittle thing simply known as "Newport Connection" or "NC". This is where my internet, provided by Cox suckers, like to go out for no reason for hour upon hours. Deezle and myself have run many tests to try and reach a conclusion on why this terrible thing continues to plague my house.

Has a dog shit on my internet cable? Did a witch put a spell on my Cox subscription? Did Webb steal my shit?

Why all are high possibilities (especially C) I think it simply has to do with my life and my luck. But, I have rambled on enough, and I certainly don't want to start about my terrible history with the other sex known as "Babes".

So you can expect new editions of Where in the World is Timmy, Tuesday Sports Photos, and a few South Park Top 10's.

No comments:

Post a Comment