Monday, May 11, 2009

Webb and his HATE

There is a time in a mans life where he realizes his friends has a lot of hate built up in him. There are also times when you realize your friend has bad taste in movies. I realized both of these were true in Webbie today. Mt mom, Timothy and I all sat down to watch the academy award winning movie "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" only to realize how shitty it truely is. Why is it all award winning movies blow big balls?

Now, back to the point of this. Alex Webber loved this movie in an overly homo type way. He swore to me to see it and I did what any great friend would do and saw it. What a waste of time. WAAAAAAAAY too long. And not nearly enough boobs or crack.

So i figured out the hard way that Webb has terrible taste in movies.

Upon finishing the movie I decided to come check out our blog only to find Webb bitching about life. Now I understand that he gets upset that his Heat can't bea the Hawks and that his buddy Timnovkov was at my house watching the movie I no longer speak of, but damn, does he need to cry that bad.

All I ask is that he go and see a doctor about his struggles with his moods and his calling me at 3 a.m. at night crying about his future.....

Ok, so I kind of bullshitted this last little bit. Webb is one of the coolest people I know and when he gets in one of his current moods it makes me giggle. But on the real, I will never watch a movie he tells me to ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment