Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Deez is Burning

Here's what I'm burning on today:
1. The Magic- My Orlando Magic finally won the franchise's first NBA Finals game last night, shooting a scorching 62.5% from the field (an NBA Finals record). I watched the game as always with my nigga Patrick J and it was the usual rollercoaster ride of emotion that every Magic game is. As much of a knucklehead as Rafer can be alot of the time, he stepped up big last night along with the rest of the team. I thought my boy CLee, along with Peet, did a great job guarding Kobe in the 2nd half. Still, we cant expect to shoot that hot again and I'll be looking forward to a better defensive effort tomorrow night. Go Magic!2. Leaving the Nest- Me and PJ recently went down to Orlando with my parents to check out some appartments. My expectations were set quite low as to what the quality of our prospects would be. I was very pleasantly surprised by one complex in particular- The Fountains at Waterford Lakes. It's basically the shit. If everything works out, we will be moving in in the beginning of August. If that indeed does happen....babes in Orlando need to look out. We will have the #1 bachelor pad in town and they are all going to want to ride our shit 24/7. The apartment itself is sick and then theres the sand volleyball court that me and Pat are going to hone our skills on at least once a day. So basically I'm pretty excited about all that and I hope it works out because if it doesn't, were gonna be living in ghettoville USA aka somewere on University.

3. Millionaire Momma- While watching the Magic dominate last night, Momma Newport aka Meesk Moosk informed us that she will be winning the Florida Lottery today. She says she found this out about 5 days ago while in north Georgia with some family when God told her. I'm really hoping she's right because I have been promised that I will benefit from the winnings, which should total in the $20.5M range after taxes (she's gonna do the lump sum, not the lifetime bs). She has promised to purchase 2 Range Rover Sport's for me and Patrick J, along with countless other cool stuff (possibly a mansion next door to Dwight Howard in Orlando). Sooo basically were just waitin on the drawing tonight to begin the next, very rich chapter of our lives.


4. Alexander Carmichael Webber- Just wanted to point out again how much of a fag this guy is. If you've ever met him you know exactly what I mean. #1 his middle name is Carmichael...enough said. #2 he doesn't kick it with his homies as much as he should... or maybe he just doesn't kick it with me, making him even more shitty. #3 he's in a very serious relationship with a young lady but refuses to admit it's validity (closet homo anyone). #4 he's a Duke fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment